vrijdag 31 december 2010

I, Ludicrous




Band: I, Ludicrous
Genre: indie


I, Ludicrous was formed in South London in 1985 by John Procter and David Rippingale ("Will Hung"). The band was influenced by punk poets such as John Cooper Clarke. The band sprang to notoriety at the end of 1987, when their debut flexi release ("Preposterous Tales") reached Number 11 in John Peel's Festive Fifty. After four albums I, Ludicrous quit in 1992 for some ten years. In 2003 they made a comeback with the album The Museum Of Installation.
I, Ludicrous are still producing music today, and play occasional live dates, primarily in London. The band members say they are "the second best band around, bettered only by The Fall".

More about I, Ludicrous.

Preposterous Tales (1987)


We're The Support Band

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten